sama.tex, do you want to work together?

Hi sama.tex,

I'd really like to work with you. I just stumbled across your impressive Instagram profile, and I think it is a great job you're doing. You have so many beautiful pictures, and I just wanted to let you know I really like your posts:)
It's very difficult to gain new real and interested followers on Instagram nowadays. Countless images are posted daily, and because of that many interested people will miss your stunning images. That's why I come to you now.
I have a profile with over 140000 followers. My account is @ElegantmDelux and I want to do a shout out where I'm posting your amazing pictures on my account so more people can see your pictures. This will give you an enormous exposure and you will be seen by many of my followers and many other new people.
You will gain a lot of new followers when we do this.
Let me know if I can do something? :)

Best Wishes
Christina from ElegantmDelux

شكرا لكم :)

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

ennass.com

جميع الحقوق محفوظة :uNrWa